Who are we?
We are Strangelove, a digital creative agency from Amsterdam and we’re looking for a phenomenal design intern who wants to join our club!
Our designers make our clients’ dreams tangible and work in a young, ambitious team for clients such as ING, Novisource and Red Bull.
What will you be doing?
You will be assisting the design team in:
- creating brand identities;
- designing digital experiences; ;
- illustrating and creating appealing visuals;
- working on running projects from print to digital.
Who are you?
- a third or fourth year design student (HBO / Art Academy);
- someone who knows design, branding and online communication;
- a person who knows its way around the Adobe Creative Suite: Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Knowledge of Sketch and Adobe XD is a (big) plus;
- a nice person to be around, with an eye for detail and the ambition to grow;
- available for six months.
What’s in it for you?
- becoming part of a creative and dynamic team of weirdos (e.g.: fun);
- daily organic lunch (together);
- awesome monthly team events;
- great coffee;
- an internship allowance of € 250,- per month;
- most importantly: we invest time in your talent, so Strangelove can become a stepping stone in your career.
Sounds good? That’s what I thought.
Please, send a short cover letter, a portfolio and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Lili and let’s see if we can make some magic happen.